Founded in 1949 by Bernhard Remmers in a garage, the company headquarters of Remmers Gruppe AG has always been located in Löningen, Lower Saxony. This is where not only the sales department is located, but also research and development, production and our logistics centre.
Tel: +44 (0) 1293 594 010
Fax: +44 (0) 1293 594 037
Calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes