Article No. 100806
PCC fine filler
Downloads & documents
The stated values represent typical product characteristics and are not to be construed as binding product specifications.
Field of application
- Concrete replacement according to
- DIN EN 1504-3
- Rili-SIB DAfStb 2001
- Interior and exterior use
- Evening out concrete surfaces
- Repair of pores, missing and broken out areas
- System component OS 4 (OS C) / OS 5a (OS DII)
- System component PCC/M3 system
- High early strength
- Good smoothing and adhesion properties
- Low-stress and crack-free setting
- Well suited to overhead working
Stable, clean, dust-free
Observe the applicable technical regulations for the following parameters:
- Adhesive pull strength of the substrate
- Minimum roughness/roughness depth
Pre-wet the substrate so that it is slightly moist.
Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5 °C to max. +30 °C
Working time (+20 °C): Approx. 60 minutes
Single layer: 1 - 6 mm
In broken-out areas: up to 10 mm
Apply product in the desired coating thickness.
Smooth the surface using a suitable tool.
Finish the surface once set.
Protect fresh mortar surfaces from wind, direct sunlight, rain and/or frost for at least 3 days so that they do not dry too quickly.
Please contact Remmers Technical Service (phone +49 5432 83900) before applying with machine processing.
Working tools / cleaning
Mixer, trowel, notched trowel, smoothing trowel, sponge float, plasterer's float
Clean tools with water while the material is still fresh.
Storage / shelf life
If stored in an unopened container and in a dry place, the product will keep for approx. 12 months.
Approx. 1.75 kg/m²/mm layer thickness, or approx. 1.75 kg/dm³
- Remmers OS-C / OS 4 System (Betofix Fill + Color PA)
- Remmers OS-DII / OS 5A System (Betofix Fill + Color Flex)
The substrate must have an average pull-off strength of at least 1.5 N/mm²
Larger quantities of leftover product should be disposed of in the original containers in accordance with the applicable regulations. Completely empty, clean containers should be recycled. Do not dispose of together with household waste. Do not allow to enter the sewage system. Do not empty into drains.
Safety / regulations
For further information on the safety aspects of transporting, storing and handling the product and on disposal and environmental matters, please see the current Safety Data Sheet.